Saturday, June 7, 2014

n i n e t e e n

So yesterday I turned nineteen! I feel so old! I remember my 18th birthday like it was yesterday! I had such an amazing day! I woke up and got ready and my amazing best friend took me out to lunch and then we got ice cream I then came back home and got to skype with my favorite person in the whole world! Who also sent me the perfect present ever! I got to skype with him for like two and a half hours! I love him so much I wish I could have spent the day with him, but he is all the way in Idaho! although it is only 80 days until I see him! Crazy huh? Ive already been away from him for nearly 60 days so I am almost half way there! Soon I will be on the beach with him and then driving to Idaho and then moving in to my new apartment by him! I am so excited! Nineteen is going to be a good year!
























No comments:

Post a Comment