Wednesday, September 4, 2013

~clothes lines and tomatoes~





























I made it to Utah! I am so excited! Today I'm at my Grandparents house in Manti. I absolutely love how quiet it is and how many wide open spaces there are. I forgot how much I love Utah. It is amazing out here. You can see for miles. Back home the furthest you can see is to the edge of your front yard. Out here the mountains are amazing and the weather is beautiful.  Also the Manti temple is just down the road, it is absolutely phenomenal. It is the most beautiful thing ever. I am so beyond happy to be here. I think I want to live out here when I'm older. It is seriously the most beautiful place.

Just talking to my Grandparents makes me to grateful to have them in my life. unfortunately I don't have any grandparents on my Fathers side anymore and the grandparents I do have I don't get to see very often. However when I do get to see them I am so happy and I love talking with them. I am so glad I will be out here and can see them more easily.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment