Monday, September 2, 2013

last day.


so today was my last day in Virginia.. It's bittersweet really. I am going to miss my family, but I am so excited to start college! Today consisted of tears, goodbyes, and packing. I have seriously never been so stressed out in my entire life. I don't even know how I made it through today without punching something. I feel like my time has run out and I have no choice, but to leave. I am okay with that, but a part of me is also grasping on to every last moment I have here with my family. I am so bipolar when it comes to this, but I am...

excited.
nervous.
scared.
sad.
happy.
and a bit nauseas...

This is my last night in MY bed. my last night in MY room. my last night in MY house. my last night in MY precious Virginia.

As I will miss many things about this place I will not ever miss the traffic.. Virginia really has made me grow up and stand on my own two feet. I love it out here, but I feel the west coast is where I need to be at this point in my life. I cant wait to move into my apartment and just be on my own... however, the idea scares me too... like I said BIPOLAR... Anyhow this has been a wonderful last day and I know I will be back before I know it!
Here I come Idaho!!! Watch out!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment