Wednesday, February 11, 2015

in need of a new view.

I have been so freaked out lately by how badly I want to move back to Idaho. I don't really like Idaho that much because, well, it's kind of boring. There isn't much to do (especially in Rexburg) and I get bored easily. Now granted, I didn't have Nicolas there with me, but it was still pretty boring. However, I find myself wanting to move back there so badly. I don't know if it's because I am tired of living with my parents already or I just want to be on my own or something else, but all I know is I need to get the heck out of here as soon as I can so that I don't go crazy. At least if I had a job I feel like it would make life a lot easier and useful. I just feel like I am floating. I clean the house to keep myself busy. And there is only so much you can clean before the whole thing is spick and span. I just don't want to go completely insane...


No comments:

Post a Comment