Thursday, February 5, 2015

overdue, but understood

I am M A R  R I E D!! 
It's official, I am Mrs. Dorsett! 

How crazy is that?! 
It feels like I have waited forever for this, but its going by so fast already! 

We have been married for 27 days already....? Its already almost been a full month! 

I need a minute for that to process.. 

So just as an update... 

/// we are living in my parents basement for the moment. we are currently searching for jobs. which is going okay, i guess. however, we are so grateful for my parents generosity in letting us stay here. we will probably be here until late, or mid april. when april comes around we will be moving out to rexburg, idaho. we will not be going back to school until that next fall. upon our return to idaho we will move in to an apartment and get jobs to start settling in. then after we have things under control for a couple months we will begin school again for the fall 2015 semester./// 

Here are a couple of pictures from the wedding day! They are not great quality. Reason being they are scans. My amazing photographer gave me a few prints from the day. So the real pictures will be better quality, obviously. Oh my photographer is Kelli Brewer! Her website is kellibrewer.com so you should check her out! Plus, my wedding should be posted on there soon too! But for now here are some pictures!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment