Monday, March 16, 2015

This is where I leave you.

As I sit here eating frosted flakes, with no milk I might add, I am overjoyed about the new journey I am about to embark. Tomorrow I will be on a plane that will arrive in Salt Lake City, Utah. Then the next day I will be on the long journey up to Idaho to move into an apartment. Now, the best part about this new journey and this apartment is who I will be sharing it with. My darling husband. I feel so fortunate that we are going to be able to financially support ourselves and live on our own. And I hope I don't regret saying this, but I am grateful that we will have to struggle a little bit and live as poor college students do.

I am grateful for this opportunity and I am so glad I have my best friend to experience it with! Idaho, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment