Friday, July 26, 2013

CrAzY Monkeys!


















These kids are seriously the cutest! I got to babysit them all day today while their parents were at the hospital. I really love having them around. They can be a handful, but honestly I would rather hang out with these crazy kids than hanging out with friends or even going on a date. Every time I am around them I cant help, but smile. Even though there might be a few times when I wish I didn't have to say "no" so often I still love being around them.

Today we went to the park for a little while and then we went to our local lake and went swimming. We had a ton of fun. We had incidents from a bee sting to running around the house naked. They are crazy kids, but I seriously love them.

Carly is the oldest. She is almost 12! which mean she will soon be going into young women's! I know she is super excited!

Then there is parker, he is six. he has been a little terror since he was born. He loves to get into everything and cause trouble where ever he is, but he is still super sweet.

Then thee is Clark. He is the real sweet one. he has been a cuddle-buddy since day one. He is very sensitive and can be kind of a loner, but he is too adorable.

Then there is Addison, she is the youngest girl. We like to call her Addy. She is seriously miss sassy pants. she had got an attitude and will tell you exactly what she means and what she wants.

Easton is the newest member of their cute family. He is not pictures, but I am so excited for him to get older and see what kind of person he is.

This goes to show even if you are raised by the same parents, in the same situation, and in the same house everyone turns out different. Not because mom and dad made you that way because you came with your own personality and that takes precedence over how mom and dad raised you. (so parents cant put all the blame on themselves for having a crazy kid) 

No comments:

Post a Comment