Sunday, July 21, 2013

happy sunday^^







Well it's Sunday! Today has been a pretty good day over all. I have had lots of different things go through my mind today. I have thought about things from frogs to frozen yogurt, but one thing stuck out. I thought about families. I hear a lot of people stories about their family falling apart because their parents are getting divorced or what ever their circumstance may be. It makes me grateful about how my family is today. At one point I had this feeling of complete despair and feeling like my world was spinning out of control and my family is falling apart. and it wasn't just for a little while. For a long time I didn't even want to get up in the morning and face all of the hurt that I knew I would experience that day. I am glad all of that is over now and I am grateful that it is. I am glad that my mom and dad aren't divorced, and I am glad they don't fight all of the time. I know a lot of people have to face many different family crisis, but I am truly grateful I have an eternal family.
I know this was my third post today, but oh well! There might even be more:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment