Sunday, July 21, 2013

~Remember When I Went To Prom~

I went to Prom with one of the most amazing guys in the world! His name is Joseph!
This is a night that I will never forget:) It was Mormon prom, one of the coolest thing they have out east. They spend about six months planning the actual event. They choose a church building and they deck it out in the theme. This year was "Belle of the Burg" a cruise ship theme. They did an amazing job. They cover the walls in cardboard and cut out holes as windows. It did not even look like a church building. The people in the photo's are some of the most important people in the world to me. You will see as you read the stories beneath each photo:)


Joseph was an hour late picking me up, just saying. But when he got there I was so happy. No we weren't dating at the time and we aren't right now, but anyone would be lucky to be his girlfriend. I introduced him to Café Rio and he loves it//


Senior Prom is made out to be this huge event, but when in reality it just seems like another day that you dress up all pretty and go out for a night. I must say the prep for prom is insane, but the night makes it worth it//

This corsage was amazingly beautiful, he spent a lot of money on it. He also matched everything to my dress perfectly//

I was so ready to dance the night away with my best friends, I just wanted to get there already//

These girls are so adorable. This is Cassie, Liz, Me, and Megan//

When I first met Joseph I thought he didn't like me. He would always give me the 'stank' eye. But as it turns out he thought I hated him and that's why he would give me dirty looks.//

Alyssa, Megan, Cassie, Mariah
I've known Alyssa since middle school, she is an amazing singer and always has been// Megan is an amazing person. She is always looking out for everyone, especially me// Cassie is one of my best friends and always will be. She has always been there for me, and our friendship has been through thick and thin, but we always stick up for each other// Mariah is a quirky little thing. she has her own style and she doesn't care what other people think about it. She is a writer and she is the sweetest girl you will ever meet//  

The girls! We all have been friends for a long time, well most of us. We know each other from school, basketball, and girls camp.

Senior boys who have grown up a lot in the past year. Colin is the coolest white boy you will ever meet... he gets all the girls numbers.... somehow...... //

Boys don't like taking pictures... so this was the struggle... like forreal.
Lastly MEGAN! she has put up with so much bull crap from me. She sat next to me in English for my senior year. She got to hear all of my ridiculous boy stories and somehow I convinced her to come to Mormon prom. She is adorable and I am so glad I got to spend so much time with her! we also had a lot of fun back stage in theatre:) making fun of performers while they are on stage is one of our specialties//

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment