Saturday, July 5, 2014

killing me softly

I have had quite a day.. week.. month.. summer. Seriously I have been having a hard time these past few months.. I mean I know why. I miss him like crazy and it is eating me up inside. Long distance sucks so bad.. The nights that I spend by myself with no one to talk to are the worst. Sometimes I find myself laying in bed staring at the ceiling trying to make myself daydream about how great it will be to see him. Sometimes it makes me smile and even makes me happy, but then I remember its not real.. not yet at least. The day I finally get to touch him and be in his arms will be the best day of my life. Just for him to be within arms reach, now that is a daydream. 
I love him to the ends of the earth and back again. I cannot wait to see him! I still feel a gaping hole in my chest from time to time because I still feel empty inside when he is not here to make things better. I have discovered that he really loves me even when I am not too happy with him. He thinks its funny when I'm mad. He tells me he loves me. He tries to fix things when they are bad. He goes out of his way to make sure I am okay. And he honestly gives me to choice but to stay with him. Because I would be the dumbest person on the face of the planet if I let him go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment