Wednesday, July 2, 2014

land of the free















So it that time of month again (no not that…) Its box time!! So I have made a box for Mr. Wonderful for every month since I left and I have promptly posted pictures and details of the box on here! Except for last months because I mailed it off in a hurry and didn’t have my camera so I took some low quality camera phone pictures of it.. It was definitely not post worthy so I did not post it. Anyways! I made this box inspired by the fourth of July! So red white and blue were my best friends this last couple weeks! But I had so much fun making this package! Although that confetti was killer... I took paint color tiles from the store and used a star paper cutter and cut out each one individually... it took way too long. I should have just paid that buck fifty to but already cut confetti.. anyways I am still on the countdown til I get to see Mr. Nicolas! Only ____ Days!  

So like I have said in other 'box posts' There are always four flaps that I get to decorate. It being July, well kind of, I went with a patriotic theme. The top and bottom flap were my theme 'land of the free' I threw in pictures of me because well I can! Then I spelled out JULY with my body and cut it out... yes I know I am a complete weirdo, but you know what? I don't care! I love him so much I do ridiculously embarrassing stuff all of the time.. so this shouldn't come as a shock! 

So now to kind of explain what is inside! Soooo I like sending him edible things because. lets face it, he is a poor college student... So I decided to send him peanut butter and a quote on quote "s'mores pack." I sent marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. Hopefully he actually makes s'mores with them instead of just inhaling the chocolate! Then I got some glow bracelets and random red white and blue pencils (I was trying to be festive, okay?) Then I got him some 'starburts' just for fun and some mini candy bars! Then I made little cards with kisses on them. This is how I am sending him my kisses! (cheesy I know) then on the back I wrote reasons why I love him! and put those on the top, sprinkled the confetti and sealed it up and sent it off! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment