Friday, March 28, 2014

been thinking lately && the girls of 313

So I haven't written on here in quite some time.. I really need to stop going A-wall. Anyways I am headed out of Rexburg in about two weeks. However, even though I will be out of Rexburg, I will not be home for about two weeks after that. I will be spending time in Utah taking care of a family member. I am excited to have the chance to visit them, but I feel like I am just going to want to go home. But its all good! I can'r believe I will be a sophomore in college when I return in the fall.. I have made good friends, dealt with some drama, got my heart broken, and have grown so much since I have been here. That being said I am ready for a break from this life and get back to my family and my real home. Even though it will be a big adjustment falling back into my parents lifestyle I need to learn to appreciate them and all they have done for me thus far. I'm ready to throw in the towel and say 'adios' to Rexburg for five months. I will miss the people I have met here, but I know it is for the best that I go home. 

On another note I will be performing in my ward's talent show! I am going to play Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran (my idol)! I am excited, but this will actually be my first solo performance.. ever. Like I sang in choir and had small group solo's, but never this.. I am pretty excited though because it will be around people I trust and wont be a HUGE group of people.

Ooh also we had a roommate photo session this past Sunday and we had a blast! I feel like it brought us closer together quite honestly. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to meet these amazing girls and I will miss them like crazy! They have kind of become my home away from home. I love them so much and appreciate each of them for who they are and I would not trade them in for anyone! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment