Friday, March 28, 2014

Drifting at 2am..

So last night I was up pretty late watching Vampire Diaries and writing on here. Then when I fell asleep the unthinkable happens.. I start to dream, but I started to dream about him. I hate when that happens. I still want to wake up happy, but I feel like I shouldn't. The weird thing is though is how oddly I am okay without him. I mean I miss him, but I am okay. I never write these kinds of thoughts on here, because they are pretty personal.. but then I started thinking.. the fact that I can dream about someone who broke my heart and still wake up and not be bitter must mean I have forgiven him for ripping my heart in two. I forgive people pretty fast, but I have a problem forgiving boys who hurt me. But this time was different and I love that I don't have to carry the burden of feeling hurt and holding a grudge. Even though I wish things ended up differently I am no longer bitter ad hurt over his decisions 

On another note, I have been making over my blogs and I am so excited! my other blog is emmabruningphotography.blogspot.com . It is my photography blog and I just finished revamping that one, but now I need to work on this one more. AND I also need to write on here more.. like a lot more. Once a month is completely unacceptable if you ask me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment