Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All Mixed Up!

So everything is mixed up right now it seems. I really want to go home and see my family, but I feel like once I go home I am not gonna want to come back to this Iceberg.... I cant wait to see y sweet mom and just be able to hug her. I can talk to her basically any time I want to, but just being able to hug her will be the best Christmas gift ever! And to see my dad will be amazing. I really am a daddy's girl so not being able to tease him has been torturous! Then as much as I hate to admit it I will be really happy to see Douglas and his punk butt! And I get to see my Puppy!!!!! I cant wait to see him:) I can talk to any of them, but my little puppers! I think I miss him the most (shhhh don't tell my momma I said that)

This Christmas needs to be perfect because I have a really short break compared to other schools. I will be home for about two weeks. that's it. most schools get off like 3 weeks or more... but hey I will be out in the beginning of April instead of the beginning of May like other schools!

I am so happy our apartment is so "Chirstmasy!" it makes it feel a little more like home! I am glad most of the girls will be here next semester especially Sam because I wouldn't want another roommate at this point. Sam I think is one of my closest friends out here, but we aren't even that close. Sometimes I feel really lonely and I want my old friends back. That's why my best friend Cassie has been on my mind a lot lately. I honestly look up to her and what a good person she is. I wish I was as strong as her sometimes. I can't wait to see her over Christmas break too! We are going on a Panera and Starbucks run the minute I get back in town:)

I cant wait to land in Virginia and see all my friends and family!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment