Thursday, December 12, 2013

The infamous selfie preview










So Emma likes to take selfies! I thought it might b fun to see the evolution of my selfie on my lap top! So the first picture I am at my house in Virginia with my puppy Linus! He is so cute and I miss him a ton! The second picture I am in my favorite dress and in my bedroom in Virginia as well! Number three I'm in my parents room in Virginia as well and it was one of the first times I had straightened my hair in a loooonng time! Then number four! I am in a North Carolina Hotel room waiting to go to the One Direction concert!!!!! The next one I a in Rexburg, Idaho where I currently reside and I am in my bedroom and I was loving my bun that day! The next one I was in love with my whole look that day! The sweater, my hair, my glasses! I was on love and I am in the Hinckley building on campus! oh Lord the next one, I was in the kitchen home alone listening to Ed Sheeran and felt like I wanted to take a picture with a cup! Then the next one was taken a few days ago I had just finished curling my hair and I was loving it. I am in our bathroom here in Rexburg.. Then the last one. I am rocking the sock bun because today is the second day on my hair and so I didn't want to leave it down. Well I don't know what this post is supposed to be about, but these pictures are fun to look back on and remember old memories and remembering back to the moment I took that picture and how much has changed since a lens caught a moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment