Monday, December 9, 2013

Needed to be said...


I felt like this needed to be said today…

Cassie, I miss you like crazy. So today just sitting down and going through my old blog posts I realized something. You are seriously like my other half. We spent so much time together over this past summer. I loved going to Oakton dances and our long talks on the way there and back. Even we are just driving to your house we seem to get into our feelings. I feel like I can be completely honest with you. I don’t have to hide any part of my life from you. I miss our sleep overs too where we would get a little crazy. Even though we would get lucky if both of our parents said yes and you actually got to stay over! I miss your laughing and all the dumb jokes that we would say. I miss obsessing over one direction with you and getting to see you every morning at seminary even if it was only for 45min and we were half asleep anyway. You are an amazing girl and I love you to pieces. You are so sweet and beautiful. I love that you are a part of my life and I wouldn’t wish it any other way. Our relationship has had its ups and downs, but we are still friends! I love that you deal with me and my “bipolarness” while I’ve been away. Thank you for being the person I can talk to when I feel like I’m completely alone. Everyone out in Rexburg knows about you because I love telling everyone about my amazing best friend Cassie! When my phone rings everyone usually knows it’s either my mom or Cassie! Thank you for being the person I can put my full trust in, thank you for being there for me no matter what! You are amazing Cassie! I can’t wait to see you! I love you to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment