Thursday, December 26, 2013

your actions define you.

I will not let myself suffer from another persons actions. I see this happen too often in other peoples lifes. The scenario can be given a million different ways, but I refuse to suffer from someone else. I will make myself happy. The only reason to be sad is when I give myself a reason to be, but my attitude is what will make me sad. I want to be more positive and not let someone else bring me down.

I have been in this place before. I let someone else's emotions decide how I would act around them and they would decide how I felt and they would decide who I should be. I will never let this happen again. If anyone ever makes me unhappy or I feel trapped or feel controlled I will not stick around to see if things get better. I cannot let that happen again. I will still try to fix things, but there is a point in time when you can't fight any longer and you have to let them go.

I will not tolerate being put down and letting someone make me feel like I'm worthless. I cannot and will not put up with someone making me feel this way. I will be strong and care for others like I want to be cared for. Seeing how people treat each other lately has been killing me. There is no respect and no patience. We are all imperfect and that is why we need each other. We need to lift each other up instead of tearing each other down to make us seem bigger and better.

Your actions define who you are. How you treat people determines how others will treat you. Be the better person and be positive. Look for the good in people and don't let anyone make you feel worthless; and don't make anyone feel worthless. Your actions define you.



No comments:

Post a Comment