Monday, December 9, 2013

Fall semesters final appearance..

So fall semester is coming to a close. It has had its up and downs, but for the most part it has been a great kick off to my college years! I have made a lot of great friends thus far and I cant wait to make more! Right now I only have about nine school days left. It is seriously crazy... But this week is apparently what people in Rexburg like to call "Shark Week." This is apparently referring to the end of the semester and those who want to have a few NCMOS (non-committal make-out sessions) take full advantage of this so called "Shark Week." I find it quite amusing even though at this point no one is safe from these NKMOS attempts.

Right now I can honestly say I am happy. I think I really like this guy... I know I never post things similar to this on here, but right now I have nothing else to write about... I hope he never reads this, but he is really amazing and he is super cute. There is just something about him that I cant stop thinking about him. Most of my roommates think I'm a broad for investing time in him considering what time in the semester it is... But things are just really confusing with him.. He's confused about his love life and so am I.. I don't know....

New subject!

So my roommate Sam was gonna move to a different apartment in the same complex, but she decided to stay because she decided she liked us too much to leave:) I am so glad she is staying because I really didn't want a new roommate... Ooh also it is cold  freeeeeeeeeeeezing here! It has gotten down to -20 already.. your nose hairs freeze because it is so cold. it is the oddest feeling ever... We are up to our knees in snow and the snow isn't going anywhere anytime soon....

In other news! We snowed in some guys we had been hanging out with. It was at least a foot and a half thick! it was so funny! When we started we were about a fourth of the way up the door when the door opened.... we all ran thinking it was one of the boys, but it just wasn't latched completely shut. we snuck back over and looked inside and three of the boys were asleep in the living room so one of my friends started trying to slam the door shut but it was so loud and since snow had fallen inside it was blocked the way. So someone leaned into the house and scooped the snow out and then they continued to slam the door and none of them woke up from the slamming.. like it was ridiculous!




No comments:

Post a Comment