Sunday, December 22, 2013

what in the heat?

So  I am finally and I'm so happy to be spending time with my family and just being able to relax and be stress free! So far my vacation has consisted of great weather, no sleep, and sickness! whoop whoop! I have strept throat again.. I had to visit the urgent care in my town today to get antibiotics.. so that's a great way to spend Sunday evening right?

It was so strange being in my old ward today because it feels like I never left... which is weird. It was nice to see people though!

Oh and today after I went to urgent care I slept for roughly four hours.. so there is no way in heck I am going to be getting any sleep tonight like forreal. Oh well I figure I can just stay up blogging, writing lyrics, and reading my new book! I cant wait until Christmas! I'm not gonna lie, those presents under the tree are getting me pretty freaking excited!

So I've decided family is one of the most important things to me. They are something that I will hold near and dear to my heart no matter how much they piss me off sometimes. Just being home for a few days I realized how much I missed them. My brother and I didn't get along very well before I left, but now it's better. Now granted when we get mad we throw some rude comments at each other, but it's done with more caution now. I really did miss seeing him everyday. It's just nice to wake up in the morning and see people who I know love me unconditionally. Although, I realized I have to put clothes on to walk around the house. I totally forgot this morning and I wasn't wearing pants after my shower and I ran into my brother in the hallway and I was like oh.. I need to wear pants because boys live here. Whoops... So that was a little embarrassing, but oh well he will get over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment