Friday, December 20, 2013

the adventurous adventures of Emma the airport tard

So at this moment I am sitting in the Slat Lake City airport! I am on my way home!

I am so excited! I have been waiting for this since my mom dropped me off for school! However, I cant post this right now because my mom could possibly read it before I get home and that would not be okay! I am surprising her! I will arrive in D.C. around 9am because my flight leaves at 1am! What is wrong with me! The things I do to make people happy.. *shakes head* So are you ready for my day? here we go!!!

So I woke up this morning and took my Book of Mormon final (which was super easy by the way) Then I went home and cleaned for THREE hours! like whaaaat?! we had white glove and check out.. it took forever. I had to clean the entire fridge. Like I threw away sooooo much food and i had to wash all the shelves and drawers and scrub it inside and out.. it took forever! and it was so gross because there was lots of rotten food and stuff it was super gross. But then after I was done I went to the library to print off my itinerary for my trip that my dad so kindly typed up for me *Thank You DADDY!!!* Then I went home and hung out with someone for a little bit until I had to get on the bus to get to the airport. On the way to the airport I was miserable... It was sooooo hot on the bus and I was like sweating. Luckily Cassie called me so I wasn't bored the whole time only 75% of the ride. Then I got to the airport and I panicked a bit because I was in the wrong terminal to check in so i had to walk to the other one and at this point I was so thirsty and hungry because I hadn't really eaten anything all day. I arrived at 9:30pm and most food places close at 10:00pm so I was rushing. I checked in and started my way through security. I went in the big spinny thing that looks like a spaceship and they detected something so they had me go in again and they saw it again so they had to frisk me and test my hands and then they finally let me get my things. Then i walked to Cafe Rio and they hadn't closed yet so I got food and a drink and I am now the happiest fullest girl in the airport. Not only did I finally get to eat good food, I am seeing my mom in less than 12 hours! I cant wait to be home! PLUS my dad booked me economy comfort seating so that I will have more room for my legs so that I will be more comfortable! *THANK YOU AGAIN DADDEO!* he is seriously the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment