Thursday, May 1, 2014

a very special box for a very special boy

So while I was in Utah I made this surprise for someone special in Idaho! So I thought I would share my process of making it and how you could make it your own! So here we go! 
Directions are at the bottom of the page! 













Step one: First you will need someone special to send it to and you will need a box!
Step two: Find things they love, will appreciate, and use. (you can do some silly stuff too)
Step three: Scrapbook Paper! Cover flaps of the box in scrapbook paper! (of coordinating colors please.) Also if you can find paper that fits your theme that would be great. Mine was back-to-school~esque so I found cute paper that looked like notebook paper!
Step four: Decorate the four upper flaps with cute things. My theme was "things to help this semester." So I wrote that on one of the flaps. Be creative with the other flaps! Make it personal!
Step five: Label your items! So I got things that, in-turn, would help him this semester in one way or another. So then I labeled them for their proper use.
Step six: write a letter. No package is complete without a few personal words to your special someone! Then get it all together and seal it up and send it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment