Friday, May 9, 2014

I'll be your safety, and I'll be your lady..

I will cherish you.
I will make you feel loved. 
I will give you my everything. 
You are my everything. 
I will fight for you. 
I will not give up. 
The thought of losing you is crippling. 
You told me to have no hope 
So I let you go. 
You came back and I cant resist 
I don't want to resist. 
It felt like I never lost you
It felt like everything was perfect
but its not perfect. 
Soon I will be a world away. 
Then my fears will kick in. 
The fear of seeing you with someone else.
Now that would be crippling. 
I will fight for you 
even when you don't feel like you deserve it.
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. 
You are my favorite person in the world. 
You are my everything
I will give you my everything
I will make you feel loved 
and I will cherish you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment