Monday, August 26, 2013

better late than never!


So I made a box for the amazing Jonathan Rigtrup and I sent it off to him a while ago, but haven't posted about it yet! So I took a smallish box and decorated it in a mission theme! He is going to Calgary, Canada so I used some fabric with Canada on it. and I also just made it look pretty!! I redid the whole box and theme like 6 times... not kidding. Anyways I drew the green 'they call me on a mission'  I'm not an artist, but I like how it turned out. I then put his missionary survival kit and a jar of quotes inside and then a note and some fun confetti! and sealed it up and sent it off!









 


I am so proud of Jonathan for deciding to go on a mission. He is an amazing guy and he is lucky to be doing the Lords work. He will be a powerful tool in our Heavenly Fathers hands. I wish everyone had a Jonathan in their life. He is seriously always there for me no matter what. Even if I haven't talked to him in a while if I text him he is always eager to reply and makes me feel like I am special. Just knowing him I know that someone will always care about me. I know it will be a hard to years without him, but I know what he is doing is an honorable thing. We aren't dating, but I think I am going to miss him just as much as if we were. I Love You Jonathan!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment