Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last day + college

So today is the last day at the beach and this week has seriously just flown by. I cannot believe how much fun I have had this past week. We relived traditions and got very sun-kissed. I love being here so much. But this week I got a email from my housing complex. I got all of my roomates names! that was really exciting, but I was also kind of baffled... like this is real now. All summer I have been talking about going. Someone asks and I say yea I am headed to Idaho in the fall for school... the fall is just around the corner.. where did the time go? Before I know it I am going to be stressed out beyond belief and probably crying every night.. I seriously don't know how I am going to handle being a college student, but all of my roomates seem really nice and I am super excited to meet them:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment