Thursday, August 8, 2013

~reflect~



People have been driving me crazy today.. I don't know why. They are just bothering me in everyway and they all seem to need ME to do something for THEM. Like why cant you do it yourself? I know that I am just complaining right now, but I am seriously fed up with today...

but you see this is why I spend time at the end of the day to reflect on what has happened. It gives me a moment to rethink how the day went.

First my mom woke me up and she was very patient with me at work because she knew I wasn't feeling great at all. and then at work we ran into some old friends. Now granted I looked like and felt like death. now I am not a huge fan of these "old friends" especially not their teenage daughter. So we chatted for a little while as the daughter talked about her college plans I realized how lucky I was that I get to go to the college of my choosing and not having to settle for community college because of an unfortunate financial circumstance.

Then as my mom and I arrived home I took a shower and she made me lunch (well kind of) since I cant really have solid foods as of yet she put a sweet potato/ yam in the microwave to get it soft and ready for me to eat. Then she offered to sit down and watch a movie with me. I finished my potato and fell asleep during the movie. She cleaned up my plate and mess I left and turned the TV off so I could sleep longer because she knew I wasn't feeling well.

After I woke up my friend Taylor came over. I hadn't seen her the last couple days because well I have been sleeping and spending five hours in dentist office, but anyhow she came over and sat with me because I cant really go anywhere because I cant drive on the heavy pain meds they have me taking. Then after she left my mom offered for me to come over to her friends house and talk to her friends daughter about college. She just graduated from the school I am going to and she wanted to see if I had any questions. she answered a bunch of them and made me feel more comfortable about heading off to school. Now all in all I would say I had a lot of people help me out and a lot of people show their love and compassion for me.

I am grateful to have people in my life to take care of me and love me unconditionally. I realize now how lucky I am to have good people in my life. Even though I was irritated by anything and everything today, and I was short tempered people still helped me and cared for me and that's the most important thing. I am glad I have time at the end of the day to reflect on everything. because I thought I had a pretty rough day, but in actuality it wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment