Tuesday, August 27, 2013

day two.


so today is day number 2 at the beach and I am absolutely loving it. I wish I could live here year round, but I cant. This beach trip is always nice because the week before school is always so stressful and everyone is on edge a little bit. so this beach trip serves as a sort of distraction. It occupies your mind so that you don't stress about going back to school. This is my turning point of the year. for a lot of people Christmas or New Years marks a new year for them, for me its this beach trip. I bond with my parents a ton and I have a lot of fun. This year is more special because once we get back I'm going off to college. I'm so excited to go, but I never want to leave here.






 






The beach makes me so happy. I think we should always do the things that make us the most happy. Why mope around all day doing nothing when you could be laughing and enjoying the beautiful earth that surrounds us. There is a picture in my beach house that says
"She cried everyday not because she was sad, but because the earth was so big and beautiful and life is too short"





















No comments:

Post a Comment